2. Information Collected By Curve Wire.
(a) Information You Provide to Us. We collect any information you publish on or provide to the Curve Wire website, or that you give us in any other way, including but not limited to, the information you give to or exchange with other users on the Curve Wire website. You have the right and can choose not to provide certain information on Curve Wire.
(b) Automatic Information. When you visit a website, you disclose certain information, such as your Internet Protocol (IP) address and the time of your visit. Our site, like many other sites, records such basic and other similar information about your visits to the Curve Wire website.
3. How and When Information is Used.
(a) The privacy and protection of your information is important to us. The information we collect from you is used for administering our business activities and the Curve Wire website. We do not make any personal information directly available to third parties except to such parties who help us administer or improve our business and the Curve Wire website and/or as otherwise described herein. Such third parties who help us administer and/or improve our website maybe include, but are not limited to, advertisers, search engine companies or third party service providers. Additionally, we may disclose your personal information if we are required to do so by law.
(b) From time to time we will use your information to notify you about changes to the Curve Wire website, new services or special offers. We may transfer your information to a third party in the event of a sale of our business to a third party or the merger of our business with another company or other similar business transaction.
4. Other Curve Wire Users. Any user other than you on Curve Wire is able to view your profile and follow the content that you post or publish on Curve Wire. Additionally, any other user on Curve Wire may receive in their profile any blog posts that you publish on Curve Wire. If you do not want someone to see such information, you should exercise your “block” function on your Curve Wire profile and/or refrain from using the Curve Wire website.
5. Finding Friends on Curve Wire. Curve Wire may allow others users to use contact information they already have about you, for example your e-mail address or account information from other websites that they are connected to you on, so that such other users can find, connect and interact with you on Curve Wire.
6. Intended Audience. The Curve Wire website is designed and intended to provide information and services to persons of the age 18 or older. If you are under 18, you may not use this website without the assistance and supervision of a parent or a legal guardian.
7. Inherent Risks. Because Curve Wire is a socially interactive website, there are inherent risks with you publishing your information on our website, which such website is open to the public. We cannot control the actions of other users with whom you share your information with. Additionally, content that you publish on Curve Wire, such as your profile information and/or articles or blog posts, will generally be publicly available.